SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Zilla 2x12 W/Celestion G12H30's (8 ohm) - £160

What's Hot
Zilla Tall Vintage 2x12 (Discontinued), loaded with 2 Celestion G12H30's with an open back. Lovely woody tone and can achieve a rather meaty tone with the right gear. Wired to 8ohm. I've gigged with this cab for well over 3 years now and will be sad to see it go.

The only issues with the cab, on the inside of it, the tolex has slightly peeled up. But isn't too noticeable. Other than that, this is a rock sturdy cab and I will guarantee it will make a fellow guitarist very happy.

Zilla Cab Site - http://www.zillacabs.com/

Would prefer collection (Essex), looking for £160

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042

Here you go:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• ^Thank you :)
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    £160 for a Celestion loaded Zilla ?
    Blimey that's a good deal
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ^You can pay more if you fancy it :D. It's been a sad week, I've sold the majority of my front line, the Zilla is the only thing left. Unfortunately music isn't the same to me any more.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    Mate I'm really sorry to hear that, I'd hope something reignites for you at some point. Unfortunately I bought a new Zilla a month ago so am currently sorted for 2x12's. Mind you this one is significantly different in terms of size & drivers to be interesting as well..
  • It is a shame, but still got my acoustic to keep my fingers going. Yeah, they are great cabs, very meaty tone to it.
  • *Bump*