Hot Rod Pickups Launch Party, Monday 16th June The Vestry Chichester, Jess Lewis!

We are very proud to announce that the amazingly talented Jess Lewis (Eternal Guitars Endorsee) will be appearing at our launch on monday evening at The Vestry in Chichester, She will be playing from 8:30pm so get there early. Full range of Eternal guitars loaded with Hot Rod Pickups available for you jam with the house band on too.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17588
    tFB Trader
    If I wasn't a billion trillion miles away I'd be there. 

Jess Lewis is amazeballs. 

Good luck with it.
  • With any luck we will get some footage and recordings to share too :)

• bob21bob21 Frets: 170
    This sounds like fun - I'm in Chichester, so I'll try and pop down!
  • Be good to see you, May have another special guest too, but can't say too much :)

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
    tFB Trader
    I'm just off to see you well not you but Jess Lewis.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• Fantastic night, blessed with the amazing Jess Lewis and then also the legendary Pete Callard popped in for a jam with Sam Bell. Truly the place to be for guitar playing in the UK tonight! Footage to follow :)

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26561
    Wow...didn't know she'd got herself a deal with Eternal. Could've sworn she was going to stick with her Fender Strats forever.

And yes...she's an absolute legend. Saw her years ago; even Guthrie and Alex Hutchings were knocked out by her set.
    <space for hire>
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
    edited June 2014 tFB Trader

Well that was a great night out, Jess Lewis played 3 numbers as good as ever although not to sure about her version of Dave Brubeck’s Take Five. 

There were some really good guitarist playing some of Eternal’s guitars loaded with the new Hot Rod Pickups, the one thing that was obvious if a guitar is well made and set up right any guitarist can pick it up and play as if they have owned it for ever. There was “NO” I need a thick or a thin a “V” a “C” a “D” neck they just played what ever come to hand. This was clear from the first set the guitarist who used a Eternal Strat quote he’s first words “me and this guitar have just meet”. Then played 3 numbers that included Knocking on Heaven’s Door with a solo as good has any and better then most I should also say the other guitarist who played this set played just as well with a Eternal guitar also loaded with Hot Rod Pickups he’d never played before. 

As far as the launch of the Hot Rod pickups that went very well and now we have another maker of great pickups that can’t be a bad thing. 

PS 

I have to say @Jonnysixstring his wife stole the singing show hand’s down with 4 song’s that she belted out with so much energy and humour and what a great voice.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• Thank you for the lovely comments, I will pass your comments on to the wife also :)

• Lots of photos and lovely comments on our Facebook page about the launch, as well as some beautiful Eternal guitar, please check out :)