What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71956
    This is just getting silly.

Why not Tele-35?

Tele-75?

Tele-V? (Probably been done...)

Or suggest your own hybrid of two different guitars that just don't belong together!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MistergMisterg Frets: 293
    I didn't open this thread for ages because I was worried it would make me feel sick.

...but then I did.

...and it did :-S

It's like my two favourite children sliced in half and stitched together :-<

Each to his own, however...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3664
    I would have that blonde Telebird but I'd use a Wilkinson half-bridge and put P90s in it and the body would need to be reliced.

It might sound like a terrible idea but you'd be mistaken because it would be excellent. If you disagree you're a total medieval dickweed.
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3664
    Sorry about the "medieval dickweed" comment...just back from a long flight where I watched "Excellent Adventure" and "Bogus Journey" back to back.

Party on, Dudes!
  • GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1883
    edited June 2014
    ICBM said:
    Oh yes and it's as bad as you thought

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71956
    ICBM said:
    Oh yes and it's as bad as you thought

No, it isn't.

It's much, much worse!

:-O

Still, it looks just about possible to turn it into a Telecaster with a careful application of a bandsaw.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    A wise man once said, something like, "Just because something is possible - doesn't mean it should be done.."
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    ICBM said:
    This is just getting silly.

Why not Tele-35?

Tele-75?

Or suggest your own hybrid of two different guitars that just don't belong together!
    White Falcon and Ibañez Jem would look pretty out there. Zakk Wylde´s SG/V hybrid is pretty pukeworthy.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Sorry about the "medieval dickweed" comment...just back from a long flight where I watched "Excellent Adventure" and "Bogus Journey" back to back.

Party on, Dudes!

Like TOTALLY radical dude!!! Excellent! Love it. 
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    I think the RS Tee Vee thing is just beyond cool. Two components of two very cool gitfiddles that you know will completely 'blow the doors off' when rocked. And 'cause they're bolt ons, no worries. Stick a Duncan BG1400 in that bridge position and yer off!

In mind for a 'parts-a'.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • DeeTeeDeeTee Frets: 764
    KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE.