I've been very naughty miss...

What's Hot
BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754

I broke out the new shiny unused, untouched full virgin SG Custom complete with gold bling fittings and played it.  I feel so dirty, so quilty...my gold looks like a whore after her first customer.  The SG has finger prints on the nitro, the case was opened and there is a dust spec on the latch.

My OCD is going overtime and my shrink is away.

I no longer have a closet untouched Start Trek SG, its now a raving little whore bag selling its wares for musical gain...

..should I take of the white cotton gloves and give it some beans, shall I, shall I ???

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I'm not sure I understand any of this ... are you collecting for Christian Aid week? because that was about a month ago... ;)
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    frankus said:
    I'm not sure I understand any of this ... are you collecting for Christian Aid week? because that was about a month ago... ;)

No... for UKIP and the Samaritans ... ;)

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Does it mean your cross dressing is now public?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6901
    Defile it completely - gold hardware and SG's are a poor combination anyway.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6104
    You now have to break out the duster and polish and buff the blighter to within an inch of its life.
    OCD be damned, plenty of elbow grease is what you need my lad huummpprrr
    B-)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • rossirossi Frets: 1703
    Perhaps you ought to get out more .but failing that I'll be round about 8 .
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    equalsql said:
    You now have to break out the duster and polish and buff the blighter to within an inch of its life.
    OCD be damned, plenty of elbow grease is what you need my lad huummpprrr
    B-)
    I'm showing self-restraint.  I keep looking at the guitar, looking at my quality range of cleaning products and then I start rocking back and forth in my chair.  It's been nearly four hours since I touched it, and so far I've controlled my urge to clean it, put it back in the case under the bed - yes it really did live under the bed in its case, inside the Gibson box with a warn duvet covering it .... should I be admitting this ?

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3005
    You're feeling 'quilty' ?
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3422
    edited June 2014
    Don't polish the gold...gibson plating lasts about 30 seconds if you do!
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    DrBob said:
    You're feeling 'quilty' ?
    You never felt quilty DrBob?

OP - how long has it been under the bed in it's case, box, quilt..?

JookyChap said:

OP - how long has it been under the bed in it's case, box, quilt..?
    Since 2013.  I changed the bedding in April though, nothing like sleeping under a manky duvet..

• ElectroDanElectroDan Frets: 554
    Take it back out, photograph it and stick it in the classifieds. Pointless having a guitar under your bed in a blanket! Might as well trade it for something scuffed so you can actually play it.
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    I knew someone who kept his ES-175 under his bed. One evening, he sat on the edge of the bed to take his shoes off and the bed collapsed. The centre post from the bed frame went through the top of the case. The guitar survived unharmed, but I know for a fact he never put a guitar under the bed again. Tarnished gold hardware would be the least of your worries.
    Take it back out, photograph it and stick it in the classifieds. Pointless having a guitar under your bed in a blanket! Might as well trade it for something scuffed so you can actually play it.

That's being too sensible. Anyway, I have another 20 or so to play around with.

JDE;269392" said:
    I knew someone who kept his ES-175 under his bed. 

I have no choice, the studio is full to the point of busting with my others :(