A & H QU32 announced

Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10404

If anyone in FOH hire was thinking of buying the QU24 (I know I was) the QU32 has just been announced with 32 mono's in, 3 stereos and 28 mix outs. If you have to do a show with that kind of in \ out then it's basically all the features of the GLD but cheaper and all the faders on the surface rather than hidden in layers. Expected to cost around £2600 which isn't much more than a Behringer X32
www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3127
    Yeah saw that was impressed but digital is getting a bit of a mine field at the moment. Its moving as fast as computers with the depreciation on new stuff becoming as bad as cars, and don't even mention the depreciation on analogue high end boards even if you can get someone to buy them!

Do wish all the companies could get together and decide on a "General Midi" sort of standard for the operating systems and names of features though!

www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10404

Yeah some kind of standard would be good. A couple of weeks ago we hired in a GLD80 because we didn't have a cat 5 desk with at least 32 channels . I was thinking it wouldn't be too far different from our QU. Well I was wrong, it took a lot of last minute cramming and manual reading before we were good to go. Basically every desk at the moment is a another system to learn
    www.2020studios.co.uk