SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Big Gear Overhaul - Few items for sale - Orange, line 6, TC Electronic, Ashdown, Boss * PRICE DROP *

donslowdonslow Frets: 3
edited June 2014 in Amps £
Having a big gear overhaul so I have a few items for sale / trades

First on the chopping block.......
Orange rockerverb 50 mk I
Good condition, never been out of the house since I bought it roughly 18 months ago which also means the volume has never been over 2 1/2 in that time, couple of small nicks in the tolex on the back edges, valves have plenty of life left in them, works exactly as it should, co.es with one button footswitch and instruction manual

Reluctantly selling due to just simply, not using it much anymore, would be willing to deliver/ship this item but this is at the buyers expense

£650 ovno

Second on the list.........
Line 6 POD X3 & desktop stand
This item is in a fantastic condition and has served me well for the couple of years I have owned it, there is one small scuff mark on the back of the pod itself that was there when I bought it but this in no way affects the look or functionality of the pod itself

If your looking at this item you may well know then that it comes with ALL of the guitar amp, bass amp, and effects add on's that you would have otherwise had to pay for through line 6 on previous Pod versions, so in short, its fully updated and has all of the extra packs loaded and installed onto it saving a lot of extra pay out in the process

Unfortunately I don't have he box or original instructions for this item but I will include a disc with all of the instructions and associated line 6 programs to get you up and running with the unit, all of which can alternatively be downloaded for free from the line 6 website, included in the sale however is the original power supply and a good quality USB lead

I do however have the box for the desktop stand, no instructions needed for that though, the pod just sits on it nicely and securely and makes it easier to use if home recording

£120 ono

Thirdly.......and this is subject to having a suitable replacement first
TC Electronics BH500 bass head
Very versatile bass head, very loud, as new condition, have owned this for about a year, still have receipts for warranty purposes

Very good condition, has been to a handful of practices but very well looked after

£350 ono

MIGHT also be persuaded to part with my MINT Boss Blues Driver BD2 for the right price

I do have a closed back orange 2x12 cabinet I could include in the sale for a negotiable price

Also have a 2x10 and also a 1x15 ashdown bass cabinets that, again I could include in the sale for a negotiable price, subject to me having a replacement lined up first

What I would be looking for in regards to trades

Small, low powered guitar head/combo, good cleans ideally (thinking orange dual terror, fender blues junior tweed (because I'm fickle like that), vox ac15, 22w fender reverb deluxe etc) no marshalls, mesa's or similar, just not my thing

All tube bass head, ideally with a vintage vibe/tone (maybe ampeg svt or similar) I like to play LOUD so has to have ample power

MAY consider precision basses, teles or strats but really, looking for amps before guitars

Cash to go either way depending on the offer/deal

Currently on my phone so no pictures yet but will be posted, PM/email for pictures if you want them before I get a chance to post them
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• donslowdonslow Frets: 3
    Can I get a bump
    All PM's replied to bump
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 385
    Is the Rockerverb a head or combo?
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    Any interest in a mark bass Jeff Berlin?
    Rockerverb is the head version, as I say I also have a 2x12 cabinet I may let go for a negotiable price also

The Jeff Berlin mark bass is very tempting but have my sights set on a fender bassman for the most part now, thanks anyway
    £620 ono for the rockerverb
    £100 ono for the POD X3
    £250 ono for the bass head