SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Deluxe Memory Man, Vintage MXR Phase 90, Fuzz Factory, Teese RMC4 Picture Wah, Q-Tron

mudderymuddery Frets: 15
edited June 2014 in FX £
For Sale:

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man
Good condition, minor surface marks. With original box and adaptor. Velcro on bottom, feet supplied.
SOLD

Zvex Fuzz Factory
Made in 2001, hand-painted by Jason Myrold. No box but has it's original cheese cloth.
Quite a few chips on the paint from gigging but doesn't affect the aesthetic too much. Velcro on the bottom and original feet supplied.
SOLD

Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron
Pedal only. Comes with US plug and adaptor. I can also supply an adaptor for using with the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power. Velcro on bottom but feet supplied.
SOLD

Vintage MXR Phase 90 1974
Code on the pot is 1377433 which dates it to 1974
Previous owner modded it to take a 2.1mm connection (done before the days of flexible pedal power).
It works but has a fair bit of noise (see clip). I'm quite sure this can fixed by someone who knows how. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11104128/phaser1.mp3
SOLD

Geoffrey Teese RMC4 Picture Wah
2008 version. Good condition but with minor chips to the paint. Original box, includes receipt and also a spare pot I bought from Geoffrey.
These are the best sounding new wahs I've heard but much like the old ones you have give the pot a good spray every so often.
Velcro is attached to the bottom and I reversed the plate to save Geoffreys mugshot.
SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22096
    PM sent for the Q-Tron. 

• mudderymuddery Frets: 15
    Q-Tron now sold. Thanks @Heartfeltdawn!
    Phase 90 now sold!
  • danodano Frets: 1568
    I'm very interested in the fuzz factory, out of interest are there any trades you are looking for ?
    edited June 2014
    Hi Dano, thanks for asking but sorry I'm not looking for trades. I just use guitar and amp nowadays... Let me know if you're interested anyway. Cheers!
  • BlacksheepBlacksheep Frets: 293
    I'll take the Picture Wah if you wanna PM me payment details
    PM'd!
    Picture Wah now sold.