SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Ceriatone OTS

BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
Looking for a Ceriatone OTS, not too fussed on which model. Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11891
    you should be fussed, they vary massively in their nature, if they didn't there would not be so many models all selling at the same time
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635

I would be interested in any of the Ceriatone OTS (Overtone Special) 50W or 100W heads. Most of the different models (S&M, "183", HRM etc) are tweaks/updates to the original Overtone Special - which is based off an 80s Dumble. For example the HRM models have got a few more tweaks to the overdrive circuit, but from what I understand the amp is fundamentally the same. If this is wrong, please do correct me! I guess not a lot of these pop up too - hence the "not too fussed comment". Cheers

• GuitarnutGuitarnut Frets: 31
    Have you found the Ceritone forum, they appear on there now and then. I used to have an OTS100 it's long gone now I'm afraid. Make sure you get a kleinulator as well it's a part of the sound.
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    Thanks for the tip!