SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gig bags

TamDBTamDB Frets: 6
edited July 2014 in Misc £
Seeing as no one fancied the couple of bass amps I had on offer, let`s try these.

Two gig bags on offer this time, 

1, Padded gig bag By Re-Mix, used once by me and I got 2 solid electrics and a change of clothes for an overnight stay in there, so it`s got a bit of room in it, but it`s not quite long enough to get a full sized acoustic in.
2, Bass gig bag, Rock bag by Warwick, will fit P or J basses and you should get a full sized semi-acoustic in there, (I was using it as a dust cover for a short scale bass and it has never left the house), unfortunately you won`t get a full sized acoustic bass in.
Both have back straps, good handles, and a shedload of pockets, and both are in excellent condition,
£20 each plus P+P, or you can collect, or I will deliver locally for nowt, (by locally, I mean Haringey, North London, or thereabouts)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    How wide is the Bass Gig bag?

My son has a Gibson Grabber

ta
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2082
    Hi, Im after a decent gig bag for a Fender Tele, is yours a bit big ?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • TamDBTamDB Frets: 6
    Hi ellangus, it should be able to take a grabber as I had a short scale semi in there, (same sort of size body as an Epi Rivoli), that was a bit of a close fit but it worked fine, I also had a home built fretless which was about the same size as a P bass in it for a few days till I got a hard case for that, I can get you the exact measurements tomorrow if you can hold on till then.
    And spark240, it`s the right length for a tele, as it was a tele and an SG that I had in it for a trip to a mates house for a weekend jam. I think it`s more for a small bodied acoustic really, but it depends on how much travelling you do, you could think of it as a suitcase that can hold your guitar as well  :)
    the bags are : bass,  48 x 17.5 x 4 inches
                         guitar  40 x 16 x 5 inches 
                         not including pockets etc

Will post pics later, cheers, Tam.
    Quick bump before they go on E-bay as well  :)
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    PM'd about the bass bag.
    Mart, did you get my return message ?
    Hi Mart, the reason for the delays is, when I try to reply to you through Hotmail, it seems to get lost and I get a message from the postmaster saying it is undelivered, weird ?.
    Anyway the postage on the bass bag would be about £7-00 through Hermes, how does that sound to you, cheers, Tam.
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    TamDB said:
    Hi Mart, the reason for the delays is, when I try to reply to you through Hotmail, it seems to get lost and I get a message from the postmaster saying it is undelivered, weird ?.
    Anyway the postage on the bass bag would be about £7-00 through Hermes, how does that sound to you, cheers, Tam.
    Curious. Anyway, I've PM'd you my email address so hopefully we can get round the comms difficulty.
    Bass bag gone now, (thanks Mart), guitar bag still up for grabs, I would have put this up earlier but i`ve been on a wee holiday, cheers, T.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Doh! I could do with a bass bag ....