Bit of a plug

thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
edited July 2014 in Music
I've ended up in playing in this chaps live band.. His new album was recorded in San Diego, and was produced by a chap with excellent pedigree, also the musicians who played on it were top notch, and it's well produced etc.. It's out on iTunes at the moment, and you can get it on spotify etc.. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-never-ending-pageant/id899132325
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10691
    edited July 2014
    Sounds amazing, really well performed and produced. Awesome!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Is that you doing slide solo on Never Ending Pageant?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
    No, it's all Americans on the album.. Colin is from aberdeenshire tho, and the touring band are all based up here..
    Ah, nice one. Let us know when there's live links!
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
    edited July 2014
    theres this one from a beer festival we did a couple of months ago.  slightly older song from a previous album and its a bit rockier than the rest of the stuff.