SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Loads of Metal/Rock/Indie albums

BadBoyKaneBadBoyKane Frets: 2
edited July 2014 in Misc £
Firstly I'll start by stating these are NOT albums you can buy in the shop by regular bands and stuff, don't have bar codes on them. Personally I haven't heard of most of the artists featured on the albums but I listened to a few and some I like and some I don't. They all came from a radio station for whatever use they had for them, almost all of them have never been played. There's about 130 in total Deal for the lot or you can have just a few, either way is good. I'll try take a couple other pics in the next few days so you can see them better as to what's there. I dunno what to ask for them to be honest, if you wanna collect from near Portsmouth then maybe 50p each or a deal on the lot. Postage probably 50p each still but with whatever postage/packaging cost on top. Ask anything you want and I'll do my best to answer http://i57.tinypic.com/2lw6ovo.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KarlosKarlos Frets: 512
    The reason why you haven't heard of any of the artists is that some/most of that music is 'library' or 'stock music' or another term 'production music'. It is composed for TV/Radio use and is often made to sound like real bands. They aren't real bands.

I'd be surprised if there was a genuine artist/band on any of those CD's mate.
    (the artist formerly known as KarlosSantos)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom