NPD - Jetter content

citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
edited July 2014 in FX
New pedal day - getting my D#mble on big style - initial impressions great & it's built like a tank - will be gigged alongside a BB preamp on Saturday night.. http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/citizen68/C199AD1D-C94F-4C4F-A567-87CDDAB4B646.jpg
Seemed like a good idea.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Keen to see what you think of this. I had one of these and a Jetter Tritium for a while and they both sounded better at lower volumes than they did live. Might just be the mix I play in but I couldn't quite get the right sort of cut.
  • citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    edited July 2014
    Have only tried it at home both on it's own and stacked into the BB - great range of tones & plenty of gain on tap.

Know what you mean about gig volumes - It's replacing my klone on Saturday night gig so I'll be trying it as a clean boost and also as low gain drive & stacked again - quietly confident!
    <br

@photek - What amp were you running into?

edited July 2014
    photek said:
    Keen to see what you think of this. I had one of these and a Jetter Tritium for a while and they both sounded better at lower volumes than they did live. Might just be the mix I play in but I couldn't quite get the right sort of cut.

Did a gig on Saturday night and found the Jetter pedal quite dark even with the tone control up full. I had taken my klone off board to make room and am not sure that I was maybe missing the buffer qualities that that pedal has - I run an old Jen crybaby and mostly true bypass pedals into front of amp and although I was running through the Boss CE2's buffer, some experiments at home yesterday with & without the klone confirmed that a little high end sparkle was missing. 

I'm going to install an always on buffer underneath the board and will reserve judgement on the GS124 until I get a few more gigs done - will also try it after the BB - they do seem to stack very nicely..

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    @citizen68 I had an old JCM800 2203 and a Egnater Tweaker 40 at the time. How did you get on Saturday?
    @photek - thought pedal was a wee bit dark (I think - see above) Was using a Fender HRD on Saturday night - will try with my Ceriatone OTS at a wedding this Friday