Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Exactly!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wedding gig at Blenheim Palace tonight! I suspect it's not actually in the palace, mind

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26560
    edited March 2014
    We're at The Snooty Fox in Wakefield tonight. Always love playing there, great vibe (decent PA too, which always helps).

First pint's on me for any forumites who turn up...
    <space for hire>
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    bigjon said:
    Ah cheers for the alert. The children don't usually walk that far unless it involves a significant bribe, but I'll see what can be done.

Hey thanks @bigjon for your help today, we actually couldn't have done it without you!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    No worries! Here's a pic of viz suffering for his art
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    edited March 2014
    bigjon said:
    No worries! Here's a pic of viz suffering for his art

lol :) twas indeed hot!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    Tonight we're playing in Evesham at a place called the Iron Road. It'll be our 19th gig in the place - It used to be the Railway Inn before it was sold to Chinese drug lords who turned it into a weed factory, now it's been bought by music lovers which is nice.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
    FIrst gig in a few weeks and can't wait...   At the Royal Charter in Hull tonight :)
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    ....Way on down south, way on down south London town...

The Bricklayers Arms
    189 Dartmouth Rd
    Sydenham
    South London (where the streets might as well all be painted pink cos I will surely get lost never having been sarf of the river before)
    SE26 4QY

9pm ish I guess

@Axe_meister ; this is your neck of the woods I believe...
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Not tonight Josephine but tomorrow afternoon at the Goffs Park Social Club Crawley Alzheimer's Society benefit gig.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7281
    I are gigging tonight in Southampton at the Firehouse. We're trying a rather ambitious  song that we haven't managed to pull off properly in rehearsal yet....eep.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3059
    Doing a birthday party in Rugeley Staffs tonight. We're putting in a couple of newies in - Pump it Up and Riverboat Song.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Playing at the Mandeville arms in Hardington Mandeville tonight, not far from Yeovil.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
    Playing my first ever solo acoustic gig tonight, Uncle Tom's Cabin in Wincanton. Slightly nervous would be an understatement. Better make sure I have spare batteries for the looper...

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• Playing my first ever solo acoustic gig tonight, Uncle Tom's Cabin in Wincanton. Slightly nervous would be an understatement. Better make sure I have spare batteries for the looper...

Ah just up from my old guitar shop! Have a good one, they like the cider there mind !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    I'm in London this weekend anyone gigging ?
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
    Note to self - Play more sing-along type songs.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3059
    edited April 2014
    mudslide73;209570" said:
    Doing a birthday party in Rugeley Staffs tonight. We're putting in a couple of newies in - Pump it Up and Riverboat Song.
    Didn't get on until late due to Mway clag ups so we binned the two newies. Much teenage drama at the birthday party too... made me pine for my lost youth ;)
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1555
    Camberley tonight... doing a charity gig with all proceeds going to Mencap. It's at the Camberley Working Mens club from 8pm if you can make it. Playing crowd-pleasing covers from 50's to modern day!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3671
    Gigging for the first time since January tonight at The Fingerpost in Stockport. It's an odd place as the crowd seems to like listening to the bands from another room which is a bit disconcerting when you appear to be playing to no one. Maybe it's just us? We keep getting invited back and getting paid for it though...Five new covers to try out tonight.