LP junior set neck kit supplier?

What's Hot
paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3053
edited August 2014 in Making & Modding
Ages ago I found this supplier of set neck LPJr kits and vowed to put one together upgrading the hardware at the same time. http://www.diyguitarshop.co.uk/kits.htm Im not sure that they are trading now, Theres no buy buttons to click on the webpage, I emailed them just in case. Anyone know of a LP jr set neck kit supplier? I'd love Grahame at GSPBASSES to make me one but I don't have the beer tokens....... Paul
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I don't think Tomotone/DIY Guitar Shop is trading. I too emailed and received no reply.

I can recommend @GSPBASSES though, not much more money and a far better product, I'm sure.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3053
    Thanks for the reply Monkey, thats a shame if they've stopped trading, just my luck!
    I already have 2 Guitars from GSPBASSES and without a doubt a superior item in every way!
    Ill ask for a quote, but I think it will be too much at present…...

Paul
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I emailed them years ago, when they definitely were trading, and they never replied..!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• That might explain why he's no longer trading.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MickMick Frets: 98
    Doesn't look like their website has been updated in five months, and their facebook page since Feburary.
    Oh well, hey ho I guess it not meant to be, but I will phone tomorrow on the offchance Paul

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3964
    The German Tokai website sells Faber kits.
  • Yes but you might as well buy a GSPBASSES one at this price

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ive already had a quote from GSP, the kit I saw was very cheap and was probably rubbish, GSP products are outstanding, but I don't have the beer tokens!......... Ill stick woth Partscasters! Paul