SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: TC Electronic Nova Drive Overdrive Distortion Tubescreamer pedal, new. SOLD

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 271
edited August 2014 in FX £
Just got this free with my G System but it isn't something I will use, hence it must go! Brand new, only opened to look at.

£100 posted

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6904
    Interesting could this be setup so you could have a 3 basic drives at the click of a foot switch? For example, preset 1 rhythm crunch, preset 2 lead, preset 3 solo.

I realise you could probably achieve this with drive, distortion and combined but it might get a bit messy...

I might well be up for buying - I'll have a look at some reviews.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Iamnobody said:
    Interesting could this be setup so you could have a 3 basic drives at the click of a foot switch? For example, preset 1 rhythm crunch, preset 2 lead, preset 3 solo.

I realise you could probably achieve this with drive, distortion and combined but it might get a bit messy...

I might well be up for buying - I'll have a look at some reviews.
    I used to gig one and really like the sound - very flexible with the ability to stack the two drive types.    
    You could do just what you describe with the different sounds but to get from 3 solo back to 1 rhythm crunch would take two clicks...   if that's not an issue then it could be perfect for giving you lots of drive options.    I'm half tempted to get another for the way they integrate with the Gsystem via midi.
  • Thanks John...... I can include the Y midi cable to use with the G system if it helps?
  • Any takers on this fine Friday?
  • £90 delivered.
  • bump