SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone!

What's Hot
JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited August 2014 in Misc £
This used to be my "studio" (when not using God's Own Pedalboard, aka the floor) and jazz board. A nice medium sized board but has been gigged extensively. Despite my son's best attempts to destroy them in order to twiddle the treasures it once held, the latches still work. I have had to rip most of the foam from the underside of the lid to fit some of the higher/taller pedals I used to to use. You could replace it, but I never bothered as my pedals don't move once I've Velcro'd them, even while flying. All of the base (eye) Velcro is still in place and in good nick, complete with the odd bit of free cat hair. I may have some spare hook Velcro tape I can chuck in if you want it.

I would post a pic, but it's basically a black rectangle case. A great beginner board or "beater" board for you lawyer blues players who may find yourself in a venue that doesn't serve Chablis.

Can't send it til Friday as I'm away tomorrow but it should be with you Monday/Tuesday. Free to the first person that replies to this!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments