guitargeek62;320189" said:Fuck.

If that mustang was blue, I'd buy it.

Tempted to anyway :\

Me too mate !

I'm only after the body.... :p
    Hmmmm, feels another half assed plan hatching
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    My house is full of things I don't use but baught because they were' cheap', think there might be room for another one :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3320
    I looked into buying the jag a few months back, i seriously shouldn't have clicked on this thread.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3831
    That is a steal. If I needed a rock guitar I'd be all over that. 
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3616
    I don't want either of those.... but they are so cheap!

:-O
  • KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    Spent quite some time with the Mustang when it came out. Cute, comfy neck, switches get in the way. Main problem is the pickups aren't Wide Range RI's, they're coil-tappable Enforcers in WR covers, and I hate Enforcers. They are naaaaasty.

But... hmm... *vanishes to rummage through parts box* 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • You absolute scumbag. I was just about to leave work and now I've got some explaining to do when I get home. Someone buy my stratocaster, maybe she wont notice.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
    Availabilty on them says "DUE SOON!!!"  does that mean they've gone already?  I can't remember what it said yesterday....   I'd love them to drop the price on the supersonic - I had a blue sparkle squier for years and I'd love another.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16651
    John_P said:
       I'd love them to drop the price on the supersonic - I had a blue sparkle squier for years and I'd love another.
    I just said the same to someone.   I got my squier supersonic from a clearance sale for about £130, reduced from something like £450 if I remember right
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
    WezV said:
    John_P said:
       I'd love them to drop the price on the supersonic - I had a blue sparkle squier for years and I'd love another.
    I just said the same to someone.   I got my squier supersonic from a clearance sale for about £130, reduced from something like £450 if I remember right
    Probably the same deal I picked my up from - soho soundhouse were selling them off cheap and I grabbed one. 
  • littlethoughtslittlethoughts Frets: 639
    edited August 2014
    John_P;321058" said:
    Availabilty on them says "DUE SOON!!!"  does that mean they've gone already?  I can't remember what it said yesterday....   I'd love them to drop the price on the supersonic - I had a blue sparkle squier for years and I'd love another.
    Well they have taken my money. Order says pending though.
  • scarry67scarry67 Frets: 143
    I'm looking at the AVRI Thinline Tele but the Due Soon bit seems too good to be true?
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3320
    edited August 2014
    John_P;321067" said:
    WezV said:

John_P said:

Probably the same deal I picked my up from - soho soundhouse were selling them off cheap and I grabbed one. 
    I have an old guitarist mag with an advert for them when they first came out and the price was......£178 a fortune when I was young
  • scarry67;321078" said:
    I'm looking at the AVRI Thinline Tele but the Due Soon bit seems too good to be true?
    Those 2 AVRI's seem mad money??
  • We got on in this deal as well, there's gonna be some sweet deals on offer!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    edited August 2014
    And now the page for the Jaguarillo has gone!!  Which is a bloody shame.  :(
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16651
    edited August 2014
    grungebob said:

I have an old guitarist mag with an advert for them when they first came out and the price was......£178 a fortune when I was young
    I am 99% percent sure the RRP in the first guitarist review was about £450,  obviously street price was lower. but yeah a year or so later they were dropped below £200 to clear

I also seem to remember that at the time one of the guitarist crew had just had a fender custom shop commissioned and reviewed which, iirc,  was a reverse jag shape with sparkly finish and strat trem - but i think it had a mix of pickups in it.  a few months later the supersonic came out
  • peachguitarsdotcom;321147" said:
    We got on in this deal as well, there's gonna be some sweet deals on offer!
    Why so heavily discounted?