Comments

• Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2347
    Sweet :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Blimey thats a good looking one, love the matt scratch plate.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Thin neck? I'm asking as I'm mulling over one but don't get on with thin necks. Looks lush!
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited August 2014
    It's not super thin, but it is thinner than my other guitars (including a 60s neck Les Paul). Not sure what the official description is. Lovely non gloss finish on the back of the neck, feels great.
    It's not super thin, but it is thinner than my other guitars (including a 60s neck Les Paul). Not sure what the official description is. Lovely non gloss finish on the back of the neck, feels great.
    Cheers matey, I shall mull some more.
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Settled for a Wow for that guitar, but shame I couldn't give a wisdom at the same time. 

Everything about that guitar looks just right. I hope it plays just as well, and hope you enjoy it! 
    Aye that's where I'm mulling mate. It's just the neck profile that's stopping me! I like 'em oof! I may go down the parts-a route. Pesky guitars.
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4973
    edited August 2014
    Boo!!!!

The only rosewood board one are haz no Floyd, and for that reason, I'm out :(
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    Plays beautifully. The neck feels great, the fret work is fabulous. In tune out of the box and the Floyd feels great. I've only had one FR loaded guitar before, and that was years ago (Washburn Mercury) so I'm really looking forward to having some widdly fun with this. 

Sounds great through my Yamaha THR10, looking forward to blasting it via my full gigging rig. 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10266
    Congrats.Really like that.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited August 2014
    Brilliant work!

Charvel necks are widely renowned for being some of the best in the business, and the flat-mounted Floyd will be so much less hassle to maintain than a floating one. And it's got DiMarzios. And a cool 80s vibe that we don't see enough of on newer guitars IMO.

Win on several levels.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2347
    jd0272 said:
    Thin neck? I'm asking as I'm mulling over one but don't get on with thin necks. Looks lush!
    Thinnish, I'd say. Not Ibanez Wizard thin but pretty thin.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    jd0272 said:
    Thin neck? I'm asking as I'm mulling over one but don't get on with thin necks. Looks lush!not_the_dj said:

The necks are pretty similar to the modern Fender "D" profile, thinner than a Les Paul, a bit thicker than my Ibanez RG.

Excellent coice of Guitar @not_the_dj

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)