Axesrus - above & beyond

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 27453
I know these guys already have a pretty good reputation for their service, but ...

I ordered some bits, they came, I sorted them into what I needed for which guitar, but got stumped when I couldn't work out which of the push/push pots were log and which were tone.

So I sent them an email thinking that they'd get back to me Mon/Tues.  But no.  Just got the reply, and it's Sunday afternoon.  Being thick, I still couldn't work it out (user error), so I sent a follow up email ... and got back another reply.  And a call to my mobile too.  

All on a Sunday afternoon.  The parts in question weren't particularly expensive, the whole order wasn't particularly expensive.

Just thought I'd give them another "thanks, guys".
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10267
    Great company.My Brother in Law lives just round the corner from the guy who runs it in Hull.All run from his house so that probably explains his prompt response.I use him regularly and have always had great services.I always try to put together a decent order because I feel guilty getting free delivery on a small order.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    +1 Excellent service for years.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    Another fan! Pretty much always use them for any parts I need. They used to sell really terrific necks as well - have a couple of guitars with those. And as the OP say, always a quick, helpful response to any query, however trivial.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Yep, outstanding service. Other businesses take note I'd say.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 990
    I've had similar experiences with them, though to be fair it's usually "a her" rather than "a him" that helps!

Definitely in the "highly recommended" camp.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Always great service and results from them every time i have used them. 

Need bigging up indeed and credit where it is due.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3065
    I've bought a few bits from them in the past. Good as gold each time.
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5467
    Repeat customer and never anything but brilliant service.
    Who says it can't be done?
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 815
    I would have to agree - consistently excellent customer service and a very pleasant telephone manner. They always take the trouble to answer my (many and often dead basic) questions.

A great company and an absolute pleasure to deal with . I recommend them whole heartedly...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 852
    Very good and knowledgeable bloke, has always been helpful. Excellent customer service.
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    Thanks to these recommendations, I had a look on Axesrus and found that they stock a particular brushed chrome knob that I've been hunting for as a replacement on my Cort Curbow. I shall order with confidence. 
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2608
    tFB Trader
    Yup... Big fan here too..  Ive used several of their pickups in my builds.. Always been happy with the result and been buying off them for years now.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12351
    I bought a loaded pickguard for a strat and Craig was really helpful and it was very good quality.  I've bought a few other bits and also been fine.

I have similarly good dealings with Alegree and Axecaster of this board so use those two as first point of call simply because they are board regulars.
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 815
    Yes that’s right - Gavin of Axecaster is a lovely chap. Deserves a separate thread of appreciation 
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Another +1 for Axesrus - I've had some brilliant advice from Craig there prior to making a purchase. And the stuff I've bought has always been really good. Top stuff!
  • randellarandella Frets: 4168
    Again, I bought a few things from them and always got a prompt and accurate service.  Their prices are pretty much unbeatable too.

I get the impression they're like Bitsbox with guitars.  Which suits me, I like the little guys.