What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15960
whaddya say?
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4980
    edited August 2014
    It is the one the goat ate after he had crunched the Chris De Burgh CD.... [Sorry I don't know any more details]
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    ^ Lol!

I think Lick Libraray do a Bonamassa DVD these days, if not they certainly do Eric Johnson ones.......
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    I have a couple of the Bonamassa Lick Library ones and they're a good place to start for sure. Rick Graham will also soon be releasing his Eric Johnson one, which looks both amazingly impressive and impossible to learn ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    edited September 2014
    I'll just hush ;)
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom