SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Noting to see here, move along

EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Ok so I can't believe I am doing this but needs must at the moment and my marshall jube isn't selling and to be honest it will be harder to replace in the future than this. I am only selling as the funds are needed due to setting up as a freelancer in my job and I am pretty certain this will sell like a hotcake. I want what I paid for them which is £800 in total the cab came from our very own lee rocker and the head came from a guy in Rotherham off of Ebay. There are a few scuffs on the head and the cab but nothing major and it sounds the absolute dogs nadgers. Make no mistake too I will be buying another of these in the not too distant future when I have more funds available I just can't see any other way of making up the cash I need right now. Pic's to follow shortly. And @sted I may be persuaded to split the head and the cab ;) cheers.

p.s. Location is sheffield and i would prefer not to ship but I'm sure something could be arranged and ridiculous expense! I am also happy to meet within a reasonable distance.  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments