SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now gone FREE 4x12 cabinet, with speakers (poss rebadged Celestions)

dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
edited September 2014 in Amps £
I need to rehome a 4x12 Hayden angled black speaker cabinet. Very kindly given to me by the excellent Photek, because of my impending house move it now needs to find somewhere else to live as well.

It has all four speakers, which I think I've read could be rebadged Celestions, but I'm sure more knowledgable members will be along to either correct me or otherwise advise. Two are in situ, two need to be refitted, and the whole cab needs to be wired up. The covering shows some wear in places, but it all seems to be solid enough.

Collection only. PM me if you're interested; I'm not after anything for it, but if you could throw a few quid into the forum coffers (I'd leave the amount up to you), that would be awesome :)

I will take a picture and upload it later when I have a spare half an hour, but it's taken me a fortnight to find the time just to look it out and write the text, so I'm posting this now whilst I still remember :)
Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments