variax transplant - rout plans?

Anyone come across any variax rout plans? I've done a bit of searching but not found any. I have thought that someone might have posted something seeing as there are a lot of transplants out there. Not a massive problem as I'm sure I can knock up something, just hoping to cut a few corners.

On the subject of variax transplants - anyone know what happened to Jeff Miller? The well known 'transplanter' used to have a lot of picture info up about doing this sort of thing and it's all gone now???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What model Variax? I have a set of masonite routing templates for the Variax 500 gubbins.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    I have to admit that I was thinking more of a downloadable pdf to modify and print rather than throw money at something. My GAS fund is limited these days and can only grow by selling stuff as I no longer get paid any overtime :(
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28119
    I don't trust other peoples' templates so I usually measure everything and draw up in CAD.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • @axisus I was going to suggest that I draw round the templates with my sharpest pencil and post the drawings to you. 

I have used the templates and they work well.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    @guitarmonkey - thanks for the offer! As I need to mod them I think I'll probably just get off my lazy ass and draw them up myself, but that is very kind of you all the same.