What's Hot

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26962
    cj73 said:
    I think the reg plate means Fast Honda 2031
    Optimistic!!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Does anyone recall that moment at Spa Francorchamps in 2000 when Hakkinen got past Schumacher on the Kemmel straight, with the BAR between them?

i was there, it happened right in front of me. 
    As amazing as the final overtake was, the excitement began many laps earlier, as Mika gained on the Ferrari lap after lap after lap. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Ooooooo.......ok, sorry. I am new here and don't want to be seen to share my F1 moments as 'big headed'. 
    I love F1 and have been to many circuits over the years.
    I have been lucky and witnessed a few historic moments, so if I come across all excited ... It is because I want to share thrill of it all, with likeminded fans. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ......my money is on Vettel to win the 2017 Drivers Title. 
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Best qualifying shoot out for years - Ferrari front row lockout.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22111
    Ooooooo.......ok, sorry. I am new here and don't want to be seen to share my F1 moments as 'big headed'. 
    I love F1 and have been to many circuits over the years.
    I have been lucky and witnessed a few historic moments, so if I come across all excited ... It is because I want to share thrill of it all, with likeminded fans. 
    Hello to the forum. You aren't big headed. You've got a long way to go before you're up there with the resident forum egocentrics :D

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Sauber to use Honda engines in 2018...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/39761616

So the slowest car on the grid using Ferrari engines is going to move to using Honda engines, currently the most unreliable on the grid. 

That's akin to Jeffrey Corbyn deciding to bring in Neil Kinnock as his new deputy leader on the basis that he knows what it's like to win elections. 

So the slowest car on the grid using Ferrari engines is going to move to using Honda engines, currently the most unreliable on the grid. 

That's akin to Jeffrey Corbyn deciding to bring in Neil Kinnock as his new deputy leader on the basis that he knows what it's like to win elections. 
    Not sure they have much choice. The team is in financial difficulties and I bet Honda and giving them cash and cheap engines - Ferrari were charging top dollar. Could be good for Honda having two teams to help with development.

• HoofHoof Frets: 491
    Fretwired said:

Not sure they have much choice. The team is in financial difficulties and I bet Honda and giving them cash and cheap engines - Ferrari were charging top dollar. Could be good for Honda having two teams to help with development.
    The problem is that Sauber are already slowest with a good engine. Take 100hp (or whatever the difference is) away from them and they might fail to qualify within the 107% rule. Hopefully Honda sort the major issues out by middle of this season and Sauber might end up with a decent engine but Honda seem to still be suffering with the same fundamental issues they had in 2015!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26962
    I'm calling Alonso to Renault (replacing Palmer, obviously) next year. Or after Monaco...??

I grant this one was maybe 50/50, but there's no way Jolyon's going to keep his seat, surely?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • TelejesterTelejester Frets: 743
    Seriously poor and processional russian grand prix so far, lap 18 as i type and hope for something exciting to happen......fingers crossed
    Ha Im sure massa is going to get some heat from vettel after that last lap
    Bottas has beaten Vettel, he's been in the inferior car all weekend, and he's blown away Hamilton. I think we can say he's not average :)

Bottas has beaten Vettel, he's been in the inferior car all weekend, and he's blown away Hamilton. I think we can say he's not average :)
    Yep .. I have to agree (and eat some humble pie). Great drive from Bottas although I was impressed with Vettel - he never gave up.

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4699
    It spoilt the end to be fair, he could have let them both through, but effectively ended the race. 
    It spoilt the end to be fair, he could have let them both through, but effectively ended the race. 
    I guarantee you felipes actions were a "fuck you ferrari for making me a patsy for schumacher for so many years "
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Fretwired said:
    Yep .. I have to agree (and eat some humble pie). Great drive from Bottas although I was impressed with Vettel - he never gave up.
    Totally. I really want Vettel to win it this year. 

• GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    I guarantee you felipes actions were a "fuck you ferrari for making me a patsy for schumacher for so many years "
    You're thinking of Barrichello, Massa was Schumacher's team mate only for 2006.
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1302
    Garthy said:
    You're thinking of Barrichello, Massa was Schumacher's team mate only for 2006.
    Well he did get hit in the head pretty bad a few years ago so don't rule it out......
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12361
    What a snoozefest. No real excitement till the last few laps with Vettel hunting down Bottas.