woohoo, today Strum is happy....

What's Hot
...had a set of these way back in the early 90s when they first came out but lost them to a flat fire 1996 and replaced them with some Missions.

well I seen these immaculate condition for £60 delivered and thought 'I Gotta' not that I am unhappy with mu current speakers but I remember loving the Tannoy 6's.... well WOW they are awesome, I was worried with the old tech that they would now be lacking but oh no they are beautiful.. Tori Amos 'Yes Anastasia' has not sounded this good since I last had some of these..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice, and a great choice of track to test them with.
  • Good HiFi GAS, Sir! ... and IMO, most speakers can out-perform Missions - never liked 'em
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • I'm not quite au fait with the various subsections of this forum yet but I think I can safely risk a "pish" on this one.
    yeah its always on my list of test tracks

Good HiFi GAS, Sir! ... and IMO, most speakers can out-perform Missions - never liked 'em

the older Mission stand mounts (730-751 range) are excellent I thought, I love the Tannoy 6's range though, why I never replaced like for like at the time with the insurance money is beyond me..

treated myself to this whilst I was at it, unbelievable condition, I am loving the older HiFi bargains to be had..

yeah its always on my list of test tracks

Good HiFi GAS, Sir! ... and IMO, most speakers can out-perform Missions - never liked 'em

the older Mission stand mounts (730-751 range) are excellent I thought, I love the Tannoy 6's range though, why I never replaced like for like at the time with the insurance money is beyond me..

treated myself to this whilst I was at it, unbelievable condition, I am loving the older HiFi bargains to be had..