SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Demeter Compulator, Keeley Baked TS-9

What's Hot
JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited November 2014 in FX £
Bit of a fundraiser here! Need to raise some extra cash for non-gear shit, so anything which is either surplus or I cannot get again in the future is up for grabs. All prices include postage in the UK. For further info/pics/etc, please pop me a message.

Keeley Fuzz Head - tatty box and tatty manual, quite frankly a bit of a tatty pedal, but full working and sounds great. Message me if you want specific photos of the external condition. £55. SOLD
Demeter Tremulator - great condition, with box and manual. Best Blackface voiced trem pedal ever, imo. £75. SOLD
Demeter Fuzzulator - good condition, some underside paintchips. No box or manual. Best low gain fuzz pedal ever, imo. £65. SOLD
Demeter Opto Compulator - great condition, with box and manual. Rad sublte optical compressor. £75. SOLD
Lovepedal Eternity Fuse - excellent condition, no box or manual. Cool multi-voiced drive/TS flavour pedal. £85. SOLD
Keeley Baked Mod Ibanez TS-9 - well-gigged condition, with velcro. No box or manual. Great fat, gainy TS. £60. SOLD

All hopefully priced to shift quickly. I really do not want any trades, but kind of need an EHX Stereo Memory Man Hazarai for an upcoming show, so if anyone wants shot of one and wants to trade, that's cool.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    PM'd
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Replied :)
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Oooooh i.might fancy the fuzzhead... Is it just tranfers a bit knackered? :-)
    Yeah, just the transfers. I can drop you a line if the interest I have for it so far draws a blank.
    Although, what you obv want is the Fuzzulator, stuagu.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    thnx but i like my keeleys :).. ping me if its still up. thnx
    Will do boss.
  • @swlabr was after a fuzzulator...
  • swlabrswlabr Frets: 29
    Thanks for the heads up @chugington. Very kind of you
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    I'll take the fuzzulator if still available. Send details and I will sort out payment.

Jim.
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Just seen it as being sold - Thanks anyhow.
    Sorry, mate - Fuzzulator is sold!

@stuagu - the Fuzz Head has sold, but I've offered the buyer the option to return it if it's not for him. I'll let you know if this is the case.
    Just the Baked TS and the Compulator left, do a quick bump before the 'bay.

Would like a reverb pedal if anyone fancies a trade? Other than that, make an offer - no overdrive/fuzz/distortion pedals though, please!