FS: the Fredric Effects Zombie Klone

What's Hot
timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
We're now on version 3 of the Zombie Klone, with a fair few satisfied customers and a growing reputation. It is one of, if not [I]the[/I] best klone you can buy, and probably the smallest.

This pedal is an exact electronic clone of the sought-after original. The circuit is complete - ie the buffer and charge pump circuitry are intact. These new enclosures are custom made for Fredric Effects in North London, and are professionally powder coated and screen printed. We've Zombie Klones in surfy blue-green and a limited number in metallic silver.

Features Cliff jacks, Alpha pots and foot switch, and professionally produced PCBs of our own design. This is also the smallest currently available Klone, saving you space on your board. Power is by 9V DC (center negative) jack.

They're £120/$190 posted to the USA, UK, Europe, Canada (enquire about elsewhere) and we ship all orders within two working days.

This superb demo of the Zombie Klone MkI (identical sound and components, different layout) is by Christian at Magnetic Effects.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    A few testimonials:

Just gonna sing my praise on the zombie Klon. I've had mine about 6 months now. Every time i use it people ask me what it is and where i got it from. It has become my desert island pedal. Highly recommend it to any guitarist.
    Richard Kennedy

I use it "front of chain", primarily for slight boost and the clarity it provides. Just makes everything sound better.
    Edmontonbuck

I got your zombie klon and I am so amazed at this pedal! I own an origanl klon centaur silver and it matches crazy well. Must have for Klon klone lovers one of the if not the best klon klone I have played and heard.
    Phil Porter

Got one of these last week - worth every penny! Excellent on either end of the pedal chain (though I run it up front for a cleanish boost). Recommended!
    Insubordination on TGP

I bought a Zombie Klone last week and last night A/B'd it with my mate's Silver Klon Centaur. If there are any difference in component/parts neither of us couldn't tell any difference between them. Nice pedal. Cheers.
    Guitarhippy on Musicradar
    tFB Trader
    Bump!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27342
    This clearly isn't a personal ad, so I'm moving it to Made in the UK. 

We (admin) are discussing whether, and how, we should support businesses offering their products via our forum, and you'll probably see the results of that discussion shortly ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Hi TTony, no probs with you moving the post, but feel a bit of clarification is needed. I participated in the last discussion of this topic. The upshot of which was that small builders would continue listing their wares in the classifieds. At present there is nothing in the classifieds rules stating that only personal ads are allowed. Similarly, the 'Made in the UK' category was supposedly for a more involved discussion of products and services rather the just 'for sale' posts.

FWIW, I don't mind the annual subscription method TGP uses for sellers. Maybe you could introduce something like that for business sellers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    What's the difference between the Zombie and Golden Eagle?
  • timhulio;398890" said:

FWIW, I don't mind the annual subscription method TGP uses for sellers. Maybe you could introduce something like that for business sellers.
    The problem with that, in my opinion, is that it means the forum starts to be run by "sponsors".

On tgp, it's been known that if you start slating a sponsoring brand, threads get shut down... I'm not saying it would happen, but I like the community funding projects, and the made in UK section of the forum is essentially a free advert for UK business as it is - and gives you guys the opportunity to post gut shots, development of original circuits (yay!) and general forum chit chat.

Your klone does look neat. I'm off to have a mosey at the website, and see if there is anything I'd like :)
  • Yup, want a demon fuzz. A modded IC big muff!