EHX Turnip Greens

What's Hot
jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12312
This looks interesting

"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Saw this a while ago and didn't really see the point. It's the same price (or a little bit more) as a soul food and holy grail together. Ok it has a loop but you would have that anyway with the 2 separate pedals. Oh, and it has a stupid name. 
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I think you said that at the time ;)
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    I almost don't care what it does or what it sounds like, I just love the name. :D
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • I guess if you asked what are the two commonest pedals you might come up with OD and reverb so put them together in one box makes sense mebbe. I see this as a ' I have that valve amp for an amazing blues tone that I was supposed to get but actually now I want something to juzz it up a bit but nothing too crazy and not too many wires.'
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I cant imagine putting a booster into a reverb?
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • thecolourbox;409760" said:
    I cant imagine putting a booster into a reverb?
    if you have all your effects in front of your amp then that happens all the time. Reverb can also make you sound a bit quieter/ softer so some readjustment by way of an OD can be good. When I used to play Wipeout, for example, in my old band I wanted a shed load of reverb but that meant I needed a shed load of boost otherwise the sound got lost in the mix. So this would be a good surf pedal possibly.

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.