in 14 days i will be the proud owner of one of these bad boys :-)

i cannot wait woo hoo :-D image

traded my ibanez S 420 WB towards it (nice guitar,but not for me at the end of the day).

have loved jags for a long time and playing it today,just made me love them more (bar my gods awful playing).

i actually am leaning towards single coils nowadays (nothing against humbuckers btw).

i love jangly chimey soundscapes and that is where this guitar excels. can also do dirt if need be also.

am jumping up and down with excitement (oh and love the 24" scale neck also).

goes off to start learning how soon is now ;-)   
i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GruGru Frets: 339
    For a moment I thought you had bought a poster of Will Smith.

Nice guitar, never tried one myself, so looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you have it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Nice work!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• NeilNeil Frets: 3620
    Looks nice.

Have no experience of them but fancy a Jag or Jazzmaster in a nice garish colour. 
    :)
  • I've always wondered what they were actually like to play. I know there's a lot of love for them on this forum, and that looks a very nice example of the species.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.