NAD: Laney Lionheart head

StefBStefB Frets: 2350
edited November 2014 in Amps
Picked one of these up today and it really is true what (most) folk say - tremendous amp!

Not had chance to wind it to to a decent level yet but even at low volume it sounds as sweet as you like through the Genz 4x10. Cleans are beautiful, and a very vintage like drive channel that can only possibly get nicer once the power amp breaks into a sweat.

Quiet as a mouse background noise-wise, lovely reverb - not much not to like here.

Very pleased http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j437/stefbillington/Misc/AA1CBEF6-4348-45E4-AC6C-E9ED0C1CBD08_zps3qcmcrum.jpg http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j437/stefbillington/Misc/23F0B06C-F9E5-46B2-A5A4-11BE0CBA4DC0_zpscu0jnlmd.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is it the 50 watt one with 5 el34s?

If so, I love the sounds that come out of that thing. I remember seeing kilkswitch engage using them for clean sounds :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2350
    20 watt. Pics now re-added, they didn't work first time around for some reason.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2354
    Nice :D
  • Excellent! I'm still loving my 5 watter
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    One of my favourite amps of all time. Theyre killer
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042

I deeply regret not having picked up any one of several of these that have moved through the classifieds...

Big want. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12664
    I'm kicking myself for moving my old one on... I know where it is and I don't think its being used much... hmmmm, time to apply alcohol to the owner... :-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• Wish I'd not sold mine (might have been from @timmysoft then sold on to @impmann....though my memory is quite poor!). Tempted to look for a 5 watter for rehearsals at some point
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    Great amp! I've got the 4x10 combo and I genuinly love the amp. I can get a good Clapton lead tone from it (modern clapton)