Anybody bought pedals from Nuenaber Technology website?

I want to order the Wet reverb and it says it will cost $25 to post. That's no worries but I want to know if I'm going to be hit with any other charges? It said 0 taxes but I've never ordered anything from the US so I don't know if I'll get hit as it goes through customs or anything like that? Bit of a noob here! Any help appreciated!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I bought mine from an auth dealer in Israel for £145 delivered in 5 days no customs charges. Get the stereo pedal.
  • Nice! Any link for that? I don't have two amps, still worth having the stereo?
    Was a while ago bud I found the guy on eBay then dealt direct. He had some nice gear providence and one control stuff great service and no customs charges due to strange customs declarations in Israel.
    Once you have tried two amps you will want stereo reverb ;-)
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9514
    edited December 2014
    I want to order the Wet reverb and it says it will cost $25 to post. That's no worries but I want to know if I'm going to be hit with any other charges? It said 0 taxes but I've never ordered anything from the US so I don't know if I'll get hit as it goes through customs or anything like that? Bit of a noob here! Any help appreciated!

Joes Pedals (uk) has them in, and any import from non EU countries will be subject to around 30% customs duty.

Or even better,buy the one in the forum !

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    I got one of mine direct from them in the States and I'd expect you'll get hit by duty and VAT. It'll smart, but it should still be fractionally less than you can get them here.

capo4th said:
    Once you have tried two amps you will want stereo reverb ;-)
    Yep, it's the bollocks. That reverb is outstanding.
  • Joes pedals has got the stereo slate on sale at the moment. It's all of their pedals in one
  • For commercial shipping you have to spend £130.00 or more (inc local taxes and shipping costs) before HMRC will bother you for money. It might even be 135.00 actually.
    If ur over that watershed then you will be charged duty (how much will depend on how the agent dealing with your import decides to classify your guitar pedal.), then you will pay another 20% on top for vat and whatever the handling agent charges you for their admin fees (probably about £10/15).
  • Cheers guys. I ended up buying a second hand earthquaker devices Dispatch Master in the end!