SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: iPad Mini Bluetooth Keyboard

JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited September 2013 in Misc £
Completing the laundrette of my life, I offer you..

1. Mojo Pickups handwound P90 soapbar with an aged cream cover. Unused £35 delivered SOLD

2. iPad Mini bluetooth keyboard, bought this for myself but haven't seen the iPad since. Think it was £70, so £30 delivered

3. Mojo Pickups wiring loom. Bought this for a project I never did. it is Volume, Tone and a blend knob instead of a 3-way-switch. CTS pots, SwitchcraftJack, PIO cap etc. £20 delivered SOLD

I'm in Portishead, M5 Junction 19 if you are bored and want to collect :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Forgot to say, the P90 is a neck one.. :)

• Hi Mark, are the pots 250 or 500?.

I'm tempted by the P90 as well. What spec is it; vintage, hot etc?

Simon
  • Hi Simon

The pots are 500K - the P90 is hotter than vintage iirc, but not crazy chilli hot. If I could find my multimeter I'd measure it, but..

Hope the factory is turning well..

• ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7483
    edited September 2013
    Also a wee bit tempted by the wiring loom, could do nicely for my upcoming PRS build - they used to have a rotary switch, but if that blend allows both extremes (IE just bridge or just neck) as well as everything in between, I'll take it. :D

If it's still available, that is.  Please still be available...
  • Yes, it was 100% at each end, 50:50 in the middle, I can't get my head around the ones that are 65:35 at either end :)

• Sorry, popped out for a bit. I was being a bit lazy thinking about the loom, probably got all the bits to make my own so happy to pass on that. I will take the P90 though Mark; meet in the usual place one evening this week? I could do Tuesday or Friday around 6.

The factory is going well. I set my expectations low, and I'm pleased to say that I'm just about meeting them. On to fretboard making this afternoon!
  • Cool, I'll take the loom. Will PM you shortly!
  • OK chaps - loom and P90 gone :)