SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Army 2200pts £550 Will consider Guitar related trade!

Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
edited September 2013 in Misc £
Time to move all of this on, I would prefer collection. Cash or Paypal :)
Probably about 2200pts worth there, may well be more though... 
Some of the models are ridiculously well painted, and others are base coated ready for painting.
Looking for £550, although I'm not to familiar with most of it's worth nowadays.
Comes with both cases shown, and the big box of spares sprue's. 
There is a Grey Knights tank (And some models that I have misplaced) in there too, if anyone is interested in buying that separately. 
There is bound to be more that I have lost. so I'll post them to you as I find them, if you pay postage. 
Will split if you want! :) Make me an offer individually. 

I also have a Paint station with paints that I'll throw in for £20

Warning: there are 60 Hi-res photo's in that folder, in case you have slow internet!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2lcO4Ee4IBybGxHQ1NGN3Zub00&usp=sharing

Would consider guitar + Laptop related trades!
After an 8 string with passive pickups, Resonator, a multi channel valve head (the more versatile the better (Egnater tweaker 22, Carvin V3m, etc. )) recording equipment or maybe something HSS with a slim neck... Just hit me with what ya got! ;) Might throw some cash your way depending on value. 

EDIT: table is for sale too, make an offer ;)
'Awibble'
Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom