Riffstation.

What's Hot

Ive recently been looking at riffstation and its just the thing for my nephew and me.

Its a great piece of kit and as he lives in Jersey and im in Liverpool I thought it would be handy for him to use while I try and give him a bit of tuition over the phone etc. Problem is I cant get to grips with the instructions. The chord finder seems straightforward enough its the rest of the stuff that's a bit confusing. Anyone had any experiences with this bit of kit. Cheers     John.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Welcome to the forum - as per tradition, it's your round !
    :)
    I use Riffstation all the time, it's a great piece of software.

It's fairly straightforward to navigate but the isolating section looks a little bit wierd until you get used to it. Drop me a PM anytime if you need some help with it and i will do what i can to talk you through it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24268
    I hadn't heard of Riffstation.

Now I think I want it! :D
    I hadn't heard of Riffstation.

Now I think I want it! :D
    I have no affiliation, i am just blown away by it and how easy it makes learning stuff.

Never had a single glitch or problem with it and every single time i go to it to help learn a song or a piece of a song, i come away knowing how to play it and from there it's just a case of finger memory and practice to get it right and sounding good.

For understanding a song or piece, it's blown my (tiny) mind.

Highly recommended. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Alnico for your time and help with Riffstation much appreciated.
    Cameron.

You're welcome.

Sometimes things seem impossible until someone explains it in normal terms.

The more you use it, the easier it becomes and when you understand it, you can learn anything using it.

The option to take out the guitar and leave you as the guitarist, effectively turning the song into a backing track is really great too.

Enjoy