What's your 2015 pedal GAS?..... so far....

What's Hot

Comments

• I bought a Whammy IV (i think its a four...)

Oops
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    EB VPR Jr
    MojoHand DMBL
    Riot Galactic special edition
    Big Sky
    Koko Reloaded
    Micro Pog

This all plays second fiddle though to amp GAS at the moment, perhaps aside from the Riot
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5141
    edited January 2015
    Looking for;
    Strymon Flint
    Skreddy P19
    Skreddy Lunar Deluxe :)
    And a bit of GAS for a Wampler Black 65 for some reason
  • the same as every year...

Lovetone pedals. Any of them apart from the source pedals (brown and cheese)

soon extinguished by the asking price!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • @meltedbuzzbox you're discounting a certain Mr. Black and his penchant for limited runs?
  • heh

I love mr black stuff but I am happy with the darling fuzz on the limited run stuff. 

I plan to go through 2015 without any changes to my setup. 

7 days strong so far...
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited January 2015
    I don't care what it is as long as it has Blue Led's !!!

:)

But seriously it's a weeping demon wah (which i'm so going to install Blue LED's into) and a Morley Expression pedal for the G3.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11860
    Oh, add Afterneath to the list !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 454
    EB VPR Jr
    MojoHand DMBL
    Riot Galactic special edition
    Big Sky
    Koko Reloaded
    Micro Pog

This all plays second fiddle though to amp GAS at the moment, perhaps aside from the Riot
    Ooo I didn't know about the Riot, my GAS is getting even worse now!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    Just bought a gig bag for my microkorg. Should go nice with my beard, plaid shirt, and skinny jeans.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1619
    New Kingsley Minstrel V2 currently en route from Simon Jarrett in Canada.

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471

i tried a Cosmi chorus the other week...loved the sounds...but the move to pedalboard junior means i cant purchase any more pedals, unless they are better than what i already have.

i'm now glad i did downsize to the Jnr...because its curbed a lot of pedal purchases so far...

• GassageGassage Frets: 30874
    I have placed an order today. I am hoping to have incoming this year:

Cornish OC1 (3-4 weeks)
    Cornish TES (9-12m)
    Cornish Super Flanger (6-9m)
    Cornish Stereo Super Chorus (9-12m)

I am shocked that my tuner will ruin the monolithic communism of my board.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've already bought a '71 Fender Silverface Twin Reverb, and a Cornell 45/50 head…

Only really need an amp switcher and a 2x12 cab for the Cornell and I'm done. Honestly. Stop laughing at me!!!

Selling a Two Rock Studio Pro 50w with matching 2x12 cab in the classifieds if anyone want one :-)
  • just bought a voodoo lab sparkle drive mod and despite ICBM's damning report, i'm actually quite chuffed with it. :D
    The Swamp City Shakers
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30874
    I've already bought a '71 Fender Silverface Twin Reverb, and a Cornell 45/50 head…

Only really need an amp switcher and a 2x12 cab for the Cornell and I'm done. Honestly. Stop laughing at me!!!

Selling a Two Rock Studio Pro 50w with matching 2x12 cab in the classifieds if anyone want one :-)
    Lynden

Pete is doing the ABC box on a 2 week turnaround; I can also say the Lehle 1@3 is brilliant too.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    I'm really hitting the late-20s-clean-ambient phase of guitardom, so I really just want another delay to go with the Belle Epoch. (Catalinbread Montavillian, but realistically I can just stop being a GAS freak and use my G3.) and maybe something pitch-shifty (I always wanted a POG 2. I should just get one. Or a Pitch Fork.)

That's about it. I'm pretty happy with what I've got to play with guitar-wise right now.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    The only things I really fancy are an Electro Harmonix HOG and a really nasty old-school fuzz (along the lines of the JHS Fuzz-Wah pedal I had when I was a teenager).

However, I suspect that I will be acquiring a bunch of stuff I'm not expecting to buy just yet...
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    I was looking at picking up a DD-7 but I've noticed I could get a Vox delaylab for £15 less!