Neck pocket and neck heel question

I've seen a tele neck on ebay which i really like...also seen a nice surf green vintage modified squier jag that i really like too.

Together, it would look really cool...but...will it fit?

I had a look on fender website but didnt see any measurements of the pocket size...but from the seller of the neck i got measurements. The width is 55.5mm and depth is 90mm. He also said that the heel has been rounded slightly.

Can anyone let me know if this is going to be a fit, or am i going to need to do some woodwork to get it to match?

Also...jag trem bridges...how are they with downtune...like a b or c standard...any issues??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16546
    Tele necks onto strat pockets does need a little bit of woodwork. One is square on the end, the other is rounded

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    samzadgan said:
    Also...jag trem bridges...how are they with downtune...like a b or c standard...any issues??
    If you use heavy enough strings, they work as normal. Fender used a standard one on the original Bass VI which is essentially a baritone Jaguar.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    cool thanks for the answers...