Freebie for all Wudtone CP HOLYGRAIL or CPVT Trem, with Wudtone bridge saddles users

What's Hot
andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
edited January 2015 in Made in the UK
Any Wudtone CP HOLYGRAIL or CPVT Trem want more comfort ?

the Holy Grail bridge plate is  3mm thick carbon steel , ( which is around 0.4mm thicker than standard plates)  and it also sits on a .5mm stainless steel shim. This means that sometimes the saddle height screws can protrude a bit more (0.9mm ) than usual, although this depends on action required and set up to suit.

So we have added some saddle height kits which come now come standard with all our complete trem assemblies. assemblies.http://www.wudtone.com/shop/?wpsc_product_category=complete-assemblies 

and these allow you to convert 8/10mm saddle height screws to 6/8mm and and so can make the bridge feel so much more comfortable underhand, especially when you dig in a bit. Its only a small difference but sometimes a small difference can make all the difference, see before after pic below.

Any thefretboard / Wudtone CP trem users who would like this ( and also have wudtone saddles on their bridge )  can have a kit for the cost of postage. Just send an email to mail@wudtone.com and we will sort out. kind regards
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3005
    My bridge is all Wudtone EXCEPT for the saddles dammit which are Callahan but then that's only because back when I built the guitar you weren't doing saddles !

It is lovely though :-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi @DrBob, u going to this guitar show?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Regrettably not mate, would've been good to meet you !
    Ah well, next time maybe
  • andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
    edited January 2015
    @DrBob well not to worry , if your in any discomfort , your saddles have m3 saddle height screws and you would like to have lower screws, i'm sure we can sort something out . kind regards
    No dramas Andy, maybe next time. To be fair it's not really an issue but I appreciate that you're offering to sort something out !