SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Les Paul wire kit (ex-demo) FOR SALE

shugzshugz Frets: 768
edited October 2013 in Misc £

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to clear the last of my LS (Long pot shaft) 500k Les Paul upgrade kits. Basically I'm moving away from this style of cosmetics and the kit here will be the last LS Les Paul kit in this config. Featured here:

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/shugz27/20130914_073704_zpsd65ef70e.jpg

The kit is one of my own so if this isn't cool to post up here, don't hesitate to get rid. I'm just looking to clear the decks and sell off the remaining old style kits at what I hope to be a fair deal price before the new ones take shape in the near future. The kit has:

4 x LS CTS TVT (true vintage taper) 500k pots

2 x 0.015uF Shugz PIO tone caps

wired 50's style with diagram

A really nice kit and upgrade for any Les Paul in my opinion. This kit has been used for pics and showing to customers but never fitted before. I think it's a fair deal at £45 shipped. Payment via BACS, cash, cheque of Paypal gift only. Item located in the Central Scotland area.

Thanks for looking and give me a shout here or at:

shooyboy 'at' gmail 'dot' com

Cheers

Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom