SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Les Paul Bobby Lee Screwless Pickguards x2 - SOLD

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited October 2013 in Misc £
Hi All

I have some new unused Bobby Lee Les Paul screwless pickguards that I purchased a good few months ago new and never fitted.

They are an excellent quality pickguard designed to fit a Gibson Les Paul, not sure about other brands.

The idea of them is if you want a pickguard but never fitted the original one as you didn't want to drill holes in the body of your Les paul. They fit very simply by using the pickup ring screws and they sit flush due to the design.

I have one clear one and one cream one available. Each guard also comes with a self adhesive silicone bumper to stick underneath and also a small polishing cloth for the pickguard and a plectrum. All as they came new.

I bought these from the US and am offering them at less than I paid for them all.

Only asking £11.00 each posted, payment via PayPal with fee covered please.

Cheers :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Price drop £11 each posted
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi I'll have both of these if they're still available ?
    Many thanks Neil
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Hi Neil

Pm sent with payment details.

Both guards sold pending payment