Chord 5-way guitar stand

Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
Is absolutely the worst guitar product I've ever bought. Only £20 or so, but I highly discourage anyone from buying one. Piece of shit.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Thanks for a review on this - I've been looking at the multi guitar stands but don't really want to splash out £60+ on a hercules.

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2912
    Why was it shit? Did it just fall apart? I bought a Tiger one that only just stays standing up, I'm looking for a new one ideally.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    It looks not too different from a Rockstand I got from Thomann.  The Thomann product is about as good as it gets IMHO.  Where or what is the problem with your purchase?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    The fixtures broke on assembly. Fully assembled it is rickety and I don't trust 5 guitars on it at all. Putting the guitars on it, they move around too much, the foam surrounding the bottom bars is basically useless. So I can only put 4 guitars on it in order to leave enough room for movement. Once you position the guitar in such a way so that it doesn't move, it seems to be okay. But this really feels like it should've been a fiver on a market stall.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2328
    Bidley said:
    Why was it shit? Did it just fall apart? I bought a Tiger one that only just stays standing up, I'm looking for a new one ideally.
    I think I have a couple of tiger ones and it's ok for light home use. Wouldn't trust it in any situation where it might get knocked, though. The rockstands are probably a bit better, but the prices went way up a while back there.
    SkinDog said:
    Thanks for a review on this - I've been looking at the multi guitar stands but don't really want to splash out £60+ on a hercules.
    Assuming you're talking about the same one I had, I wasn't too impressed with the 6-stand hercules. It took up an awful lot of room and didn't feel all that steady, either. Don't get me wrong- the single hercules, and even the 3-stand hercules, are very good. But the 6 one, not so much, I thought.