PSA: Jet City JCA22H, £211 + free delivery

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26575
    Delivery is £6. At least it was on my 22H last night...
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2356
    pretty much the same price as on thomann, then, i reckon. At least for NI, I'm guessing they charge more postage to here.

though admittedly the CC takes the piss with the exchange rate if you're buying from outside the UK.
    Dave_Mc said:
    pretty much the same price as on thomann, then, i reckon. At least for NI, I'm guessing they charge more postage to here.

though admittedly the CC takes the piss with the exchange rate if you're buying from outside the UK.
    One massive bonus with these guys, relative to Thomann - if something goes wrong, you don't have to ship it across Europe :)
    <space for hire>
    true, but then again with thomann you get a 3 year warranty
    Dave_Mc said:
    true, but then again with thomann you get a 3 year warranty
    I didn't know that. Awesome.

I still wouldn't want to buy an amp from them, though; if it died, you'd be without it for weeks while it travels over there, they figure out whether it's warranty-replaceable ("this naturally applies to proper usage of the unit or article purchased"), repair it and ship it back. That's an awfully long time to be without a gigging amp.
    <space for hire>
    true. it really just depends on what your situation is.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7141
    Bargains!

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• Hum - Im looking for a small valve combo for pick up and go moments - really wanted some kind of power scaling though.  I should think even the 20w combo is seriously loud for taking round a mates house.
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    Hum - Im looking for a small valve combo for pick up and go moments - really wanted some kind of power scaling though.  I should think even the 20w combo is seriously loud for taking round a mates house.
    I am actually GASsing on one of the JCA22H and a 2x12. I'm assuming that these are very loud indeed and would easily cope with your average pub gig?
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17604
    tFB Trader
    Hum - Im looking for a small valve combo for pick up and go moments - really wanted some kind of power scaling though.  I should think even the 20w combo is seriously loud for taking round a mates house.
    That's what the volume control is for!
    I am actually GASsing on one of the JCA22H and a 2x12. I'm assuming that these are very loud indeed and would easily cope with your average pub gig?
    Yes, definitely. I've done exactly that, with the volume on about 3.5 for rhythm and 4 for lead. It tops out at around 5, and it's just increasing power valve saturation from there.
    <space for hire>
  • longilongi Frets: 95
    I wonder if they're being sold cheap because of the Flex range that will be coming out?
    longi said:
    I wonder if they're being sold cheap because of the Flex range that will be coming out?
    No, we already know that the 20W flex amp is going to be more expensive than the 100HDM (well, I do, and now so do you...). They're not in production yet, and there's no plan for them to replace any of the existing range.
    <space for hire>