SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Tokai J200, Hiscox Pro II jumbo acoustic case PRICE DROPS

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited January 2016 in Acoustics £
Price drops: Guitar £190, case £75, both for £260 delivered. (Now sold)

I'm sad to see this go— it was my first acoustic guitar, and it's been absolutely brilliant. My mum bought me a new acoustic a while back though, and I don't have space for two.

Solid spruce top with flame maple back and sides. Don't remember what material the neck is, but I think that's maple too. It's a Made in Korea Super Jumbo 200, widely regarded as superior to the Epiphone EJ-200s. Lovely looking thing, plays and sounds great too. Couple of marks on the front that I've tried to show in the pics, otherwise it's in outstanding condition.

I couldn't find any others for sale so getting a value is hard, but new price was £329. £200 ono Price drop £190.

The marks on the bottom front corner:

Next: L.R. Baggs M1a active soundhole pickup. £90 SOLD

Finally, a Hiscox Pro II jumbo acoustic case. £100 PRICE DROP £75

Pro II cases are one model up from the Liteflite range. You can see a comparison at this page; in short the Pro II is twice as strong and better padded.

The case is not quite a perfect fit for the Tokai, so it comes with several extra Hiscox pads to make sure the guitar sits snugly in the case.

Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments. You're welcome to come and try the guitar in Bath or Bristol. I'm happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet a serious buyer. Delivery by courier is obviously possible too.
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Trades at all
  • Yes, all trades considered. I don't need any more guitars or amps, but I'm interested in pedals and WHY. Anyway, looking at gear is always fun so please feel free to make offers below.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • PM sent

• Bump. Still available. 
  • Alright, I stopped trying to sell this a while ago and it had been happily living in its case. I really do need the space though, so I've had it set up (including a fret dress), dropped the price, and put it back on the market. Now looking for £190 for the guitar, and £70 for the case, and if you buy both together I'll throw in free delivery.

Here's a new photo of the guitar without the pickup:

• how can i buy the guitar and case new to site gloucester area
  • Hi joanneandy, I sold the guitar yesterday I'm afraid, but for future reference you can send sellers a private message if you click on their username.
  • ok thank you