SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Good rhythm (+ some lead) guitarist wanted - Peterborough

What's Hot
digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26577
edited February 2015 in Personnel
As it says - we need a guitarist (the eagle-eyed amongst you will probably know the story here). 

In case you've been ignoring all of my attempts to spam the forum with our noodlings, we're a Peterborough-based five-piece (well, four-piece at the moment...that's the problem) female-fronted originals outfit playing heavy-ish rock. We've just parted with our rhythm guitarist, and we're looking to replace him. 

Here's the album we've just released, to give you an idea of what we're about: 

In case you hadn't guessed, we're taking this pretty seriously...and we'd hope that you do too. 

What do you need? Well... 

- Solid rhythm player, not put off if you have to learn new stuff or really work at it 
- Can do a few solos where required 
- We'd prefer that you're over 25 (younger than that is fine if you've got the dedication, but no less than 18 ). We're between 28 and 38 - not younglings, but not old codgers either. 
- A car or a van (the latter will win points) 
- Good gig-worthy gear, and the ability to set up and maintain it well 
- Commitment 
- The ability to take at least one day off, four weeks in a row for the tour some time next year (we're doing 3 days/week for 4 weeks) 
- No false modesty or inferiority complexes, please. We're all pretty good at what we do...we want you to be the same. 
- Don't be a control-freak 
- Don't be an attention-seeker or a diva 
- Don't try to change the direction of the band - we're pretty comfortable with it, thanks, but aside from that you will have as much creative input as everyone else 

What are you waiting for? Message me on here, and we can chat about it :)
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4530
    edited February 2015
    Glad you got rid of him ds .. i would be up for this but i'm just about to have baby #2 so can't commit to you i'm afraid.. GLWTSearch

@photek .. are you still in T.D???
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17604
    edited February 2015 tFB Trader
    If photek and digitalscream were in a band together I'd worry that they might solo at the same moment and tear the fabric of space time.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If photek and digitalscream were in a band together I'd worry that they might solo at the same moment and tear the fabric of space time.
    ...whereas I'd worry that everybody would suddenly realise that I only have 3 licks (played at varying speeds), and I've used them all on our first album :D
    <space for hire>
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4530
    Play them backwards .. album 2 done!
  • TinLipTinLip Frets: 368
    if I were closer I'd jump at this - but alas London makes things difficult.

Other than that I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to these tracks! Nice work man.

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Fallen Tear is still my favourite one from this album.