amp covers?

What's Hot
John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
Hi,

Just before I order one from roqsolid - anyone else that I should look at that can compete on quality?

Thanks

(of course silverstone aren't on the list to ever try and order from again - ever! lol)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72299
    HotCovers.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• John_P said:
    (of course silverstone aren't on the list to ever try and order from again - ever! lol)
    I was going to post this as soon as I saw the thread title...
    <space for hire>
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749

ICBM said:
    HotCovers.
    Thanks - they look pretty good but they don't have the amp I want it for on their list and I'm not persudaed to measure up for a custom cover.
  • Studio Slips can't be beat for quality...but it will cost you.
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    Go with Roqsolid....IMO.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749

Studio Slips can't be beat for quality...but it will cost you.
    They do look good but you're right about the prices.

Just ordered one for Roqsolid - 3 of my amps have their covers so I'm happy with what they do -  thanks for the suggestions though :)
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1820
    I wouldn't be worried about that. They never had a cover for a Cornford roadhouse 30 I had but they knocked one up in no time. I gave them the measurements of course :)
    John_P;51144" said:
    ICBM said:

HotCovers.

Thanks - they look pretty good but they don't have the amp I want it for on their list and I'm not persudaed to measure up for a custom cover.
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • I ordered a cover for my Traynor YGL-3 Mark 3 2x12 combo, they made it wrong, I sent it back and they sent back another one, wrong again, 7 cm higher then the amp. They are terrible. 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Marciano said:
    I ordered a cover for my Traynor YGL-3 Mark 3 2x12 combo, they made it wrong, I sent it back and they sent back another one, wrong again, 7 cm higher then the amp. They are terrible. 
    What company was that?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Another vote for Roqsolid. I have 6.

Studio Slips are very nice (my Carr has a zip-up all over cover), but I think only available from the US (?)
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • Marciano said:
    I ordered a cover for my Traynor YGL-3 Mark 3 2x12 combo, they made it wrong, I sent it back and they sent back another one, wrong again, 7 cm higher then the amp. They are terrible. 
    What company was that?
    Sorry for not replying, it was Roqsolid, absolutely useless. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stevebsteveb Frets: 42
    Ive just got one for a line 6 powercab from roqsolid. Great quality.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5013
    Marciano said:
    Marciano said:
    What company was that?
    Sorry for not replying, it was Roqsolid, absolutely useless. 
    I’m very surprised by that, you must have been unlucky or something else went wrong somewhere. Did you check the measurements they give on their website against your amp to make sure it was the right one? I’ve had getting on for ten covers from them for various amps and they’ve all been very good.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Roqsoild are the way to go imo! Reasonably priced and ....rock solid.
    Guitar dealer and G.A.S merchant by day: www.vibrocaster.com 
      Blues/rock singer & guitarist by night: www.alexhamiltonguitar.com

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    I always use Roqsolid and always black with red piping.  That way my wife doesn't know if I've bought a new amp.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1820
    Always used Roqsolid. Last cover they made for me they didn’t add the pocket I spec’d up. They immediately sent another out for me. Great company and quality product 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3586
    I've just bought a pair of padded covers for my Turbosound cabs. I used a company called BECSEW that was recommended and also have 100% feedback on ebay.

They will make to order, the quality is first class and the communication/service excellent.

The guy Is Alec Coates and I will use him again.

• ChesterChester Frets: 52
    Musicwolf said:
    I always use Roqsolid and always black with red piping.  That way my wife doesn't know if I've bought a new amp.
    Brilliant mate ... 
  • funhousefunhouse Frets: 123
    ICBM said:
    HotCovers.
    +1