shouldn't lip sync

mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72312
    None of those are as spectacular as Jimi Hendrix miming Purple Haze on Top Of The Pops and getting Alan Price's 'Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear' on the playback.

There doesn't seem to be any video of it online unfortunately... or perhaps fortunately!

Apparently Jimi just said "I don't know the words to that one, man..." while they sorted the tapes out.

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• rprrpr Frets: 309
    anybody remember this one?
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    TOTP were infamous for that.  Really had to feel sorry for them.

Pretty poor production values all round when the artist suffers the embarrassment, and its down to some poor engineer, or equipment malfunction.  One of the pitfalls of "live" broadcast.  Arguable whether it should happen at all, especially if it is sold as, or expected to be really live.

• rpr said:

Yep, remember it well. I think I had a crush on her ;;)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.