SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gordon Smith GS1 60 single-cut, wine red, £260

What's Hot
I know I said this'd be a keeper, but I've impulsively bought a Tele with THE neck profile I've been hunting for years and need to make the cash back ASAP! I'll get proper photos tomorrow after work, but need to get this up here while I'm in the afterglow and before I start thinking about extending bank loans to keep both - it's (fairly obviously) the second from the right:

Serial number dates it to February 1992, very good condition for the age (a couple of minor dinks but nothing noticeable), as with all of these a lovely lightweight mahogany body with single pickup, volume and tone control with push/pull coil tap on the volume. Sounds and plays fantastic, neck profile's a comfortable D to my fingers (on the wider side but not wide/flat, very much like a 60s LPJ). 

Price collected from south Birmingham, postage can be done but might not be able to be at home for a courier for a couple of weeks - anyway, just throwing it out there, lemme know if you're interested! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments