PICS UPDATE: Ordered an Eternal Guitars Les Paul Tele Hybrid (with Evertune)

What's Hot
TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Frets: 34
edited May 2015 in Guitar
I've ordered another custom build from Eternal Guitars of Chichester. 

I ordered a T-type with an Evertune bridge a while back.  It is just the best thing evaaaar.

AND HERE ARE THE FIRST PICS!!!!  (I'm rubbish with an iPhone camera - but hey)

So, I've ordered another.  This time, it's a Les Paul Junior but with Tele pickups and controls and a Tele scale neck - but with a Jnr style headstock. Natural back and sides but with a black maple cap.  Maple neck and fretboard.  Chambered body.  Evertune bridge.  Hot Rod Tele pickups. Light relic finish.  It's a bit like Ian Rubbish's Fano, except in black.

It's gonna be a beaut.  I'll post update pics as it goes along if anyone is interested.

Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Can't wait fella! :)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • Anyone know what kind of case a Les Paul Junior fits into?  Does it go into the same case as the full-on Les Paul?

Also, any suggestions on a case?
    Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
  • It's coming along nicely.  Should be here next month when it'll be natural in colour expect with a relic black maple cap on the top with a matching black headstock.

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    OOOFFF!!!
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Frets: 34
    The greatest guitar in the history of all guitars is nearly finished.

Here's a sneak peek.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    It's an interesting looking thing, why is the bridge pickup reversed?
  • TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Frets: 34
    Richardj said:
    What do you mean reversed?  It's slanted away from the bridge at the bass end - like all Tele bridge pickups are.  Slightly different screw configuration before and after the pickup.  That's to avoid the steam punk stuff going on underneath.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    edited May 2015
    Richardj said:
    What do you mean reversed?  It's slanted away from the bridge at the bass end - like all Tele bridge pickups are.  Slightly different screw configuration before and after the pickup.  That's to avoid the steam punk stuff going on underneath.

I had to look up a picture of a telecaster! The 2 and 1 screw arrangement are the other way around to a standard tele. Which would be an issue on a strict tele reissue but it's hardly an issue here is it?
    I was going to say Fano but then realised you'd mentioned them anyway. Nice. :)
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.