SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ryhthm Guitarist Available Desperately Seeking Originals Band - Huntingdon

What's Hot

Hi Guys,

I am desperately looking to get back involved with a band after taking a year out. I am 28 years old, live in Huntingdon and have gear transport and a shed load of commitment and dedication.

My last band was a Rock n Blues cover band called Treble Damage, however i am looking to get into something heavier.

Ideally a band that is established that plays originals would be perfect, i am heavily influenced by bands such as Alter Bridge, Stone Sour, Killswitch Engage ect.

I have live experience and lots of it, i am confdent in my ability but not a cocky prat who wants the limelight. I just want to be out there doing what i love doing best and creating some good music.

If this sounds interesting or exactly what your looking for then please get in touch and lets talk.

Jim - 07769 584971 or Jim71@live.co.uk

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27432
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26560
    Cheers, Tony.

Jim...how do you feel about Peterborough?
    <space for hire>
  • Is doable i guess? can you send me some of your material and give me a bit more info on the band?

• Basically i am looking for something similar to my influences that is NOT pub covers band.

I have been there and done that and i would rather not get back into playing the same stuff every other band plays on the circuits over n over every weekend.

I am wanting to get settled into something a bit special and get out n about playing music i actually like playing.

It's not to much to ask for is it? lol

Well, I think we're special :D

To be honest, I think we're considerably closer to Alter Bridge than any of your other influences, but judge for yourself:

We tend to rehearse just outside Stamford at the moment, but that may be moving to Peterborough in a few months' time. However, if you think it's going to be too far then I'd much rather you said so now :)
    <space for hire>
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4525
    oooo do i need to buy a hat??? : ) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    It's a bit early. He hasn't even bought me dinner yet...
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4525
    i hope you both find happiness within each others arms 
  • Stamford is a bit outa the way for me tbh, im Huntingdon based so it would be a long commute for me to get to practice, There is a really good practice/recording venue about half way from us both called Sham Studios in Somersham if you were willing to negotiate practice locations?
    Being totally honest...the guys whinge about driving 10 miles up the road to Stamford for rehearsals (hence most likely moving it to Peterborough later in the year), so 20+ miles is going to be a no-no I'm afraid.

Sounds like it's a bit of a dealbreaker...and understandably so. Never mind, worth a try :)
    <space for hire>
  • But i guess i could always coild always come up for a chat n talk about it all if you like? i dont want to burn any bridges but as much as it has to be right for you its gotta be right for me. Thats fair enough i think?
  • Ok fair enough then.

Just a shame your where you are.