Neunaber slate

What's Hot
TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7801
This thing looks incredible, anyone used one?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    All the Neunaber pedals are actually the same under the skin as each other in hardware terms. It's what's flashed onto them that makes them what they are, and you can flash whatever you like onto there.

So you can buy a WET Reverb and flash it into an Echelon Delay, or a Chroma Chorus, etc. The Slate just gives you a blank sticker that you can write on ;)

As for if they're worth it... Hell yes. Possibly the best ambient reverb out there. A superb stereo digital delay yadda or what ever you want it to be, and he's always updating the software for it. Indeed there are tricks with the old v1 stereo pedals to have two mono effects loaded on there at the same time if you like. The New V2 pedals with the EXP module goes way further than that and can have 4 on there with two presets stored for each.

I really like the Neunaber kit, if you couldn't tell.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7801
    Sold me, the demos I have heard sound awesome!
    Download the pedal customizer software to give you an idea of what you can do with it (worth subscribing to Neunaber on FB if you use it as he updates it a lot and takes suggestions).

Theres a video on that page also that goes through how it works. With an older V1 stereo pedal the split update and force mono options are useful depending on what you're doing with it, and it's not obvious how they work.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Cool, just ordered it. Going to replace the red panda context which now will go up for sale :)
  • guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
    I got one recently for the first time (from this forum) and am really liking it. I have the stock wet and the echo with soft scatter loaded, which is a great patch. A v2 would be nice, but the v1 has almost as much to offer. I'm sure you'll love it.
    The stock Wet is perfection. There have been a few v1 pedals up at silly cheap money recently and as you say, you can load all the algorithms onto it that you can onto a v2 (just not all at the same time).
  • thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    This has reignited my want for a Neunaber…. the new add-on looks good too. Really fancying an EQD Dispatch Master as well.
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1619
    I'll second or third that on the Wet. My BigSky does a whole lot more but the Wet has something special

Bugger I ordered at the same time as someone else, but their payment went through first... Got to wait for stock now :(
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wanted a wet for a long time. Ended up picking up an eqd dispatch master second hand. I'll still get that wet some day!
    The new v2 pedals look amazing with the EXP switch... chorus, verb, delay, shimmer loadable onto the pedal and select-able... I can bin 2 other pedals that are on board board for very occasional use (verb and chorus) and gain an effect.. need to hunt this one down!
  • I felt I wanted a reverb and after exhausting searches, I've decided to get a Neunaber. 

Someday. Second hand, they can be pretty cheap!
    HA! other guys payment bounced... the slate v2 is mine :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom