SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone up for a jam or need a dep in Staffordshire?

What's Hot
XWulfhereXWulfhere Frets: 416
edited March 2015 in Personnel
Just wondering if there's anyone out there looking for a bit of a jam or for a second guitarist to breeze in and out of an existing line up? Long shot and asking a lot I know, but with work at the moment its difficult to commit to being in a proper band all the time although if there's something I need to learn I WILL learn it. If anyones up for a bit of casual then I'm your man! (er, not like that of course).

Always enjoy exploring a bit of blues, and would do you just fine as a second guitarist/dep in an indie/classic rock/pop lineup. I'm after any excuse at all to get out of the house and play at the moment :-)
And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments